Friday 30 September 2011

Changing seasons

Hello and thanks for visiting! I guess that I can say that this is my first official written post since starting this site back in the spring. I've been taking a lot more photographs lately and I'm so happy to be able to share them with those of you that visit this site each day.
      
         As the title of this post says, I love the 'changing seasons'. Especially fall! I feel like it's a time for new beginnings. I enjoy the falling leaves, pumpkin patches, and the great food of the season. I also love photographing little ones all bundled up and ready to play outdoors or just getting snug and cozy with Mom and Dad inside a nice warm house.
      
         In honour of the new season I would like to share my new pricing with all of you so that you have something to refer to when you visit the site. Please take a moment to check out the pricing and make note of any special deals. I will keep everything up to date, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me at  

photos@annarutherford.ca

Thanks,
Anna
   

No comments:

Post a Comment